Lockridge Homes - Bad custmore service and Horrible quality builders and supplies
Building a house in SC.This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not to code, the inspector failed it. They started building the foundation and had to cut a layer of block off because it was too high. They have taken many shortcuts in the way they do things.
They hire the cheapest people they can find and half the time do not pay them anyway. We have a builder threatening to put a lean on our house for non- payment, because Lockridge refuses to pay them. They put cabinets up before painting and got pain on the cabinets, they never dusted after sanding and painted over the dust. There was a broken truss in the support for the roof and they nailed it together as a fix.
They laid linoleum and did not go into the closets, they left the closets bare sub flooring. They pieced the carpet together instead of laying one roll. There is paint and dust and compound all over the carpet because they laid that down before painting and sanding. Holes in the walls that they drilled because they were looking for wires.
Gaps in all the doors. The roof was not done correctly, we had to force them to replace the roof. They did not flash it, and inspector had to make them put flashing up. They come and look at all their mistakes and look at you and basically say sorry it is what it is.
Workers were drinking on the job and Lockridge/Keystone did nothing about it. These people should be ashamed of themselves for treating people this way. These people are nothing but SCAMMERS!! I can go on and on.
Bottom line is Please save yourself the aggravation and DO NOT USE KEYSTONE/LOCKRIDGE HOMES.I have included some pictures of the roof and flooding inside the house and the uneven flooring that was supposed to be fixed and never was.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Building Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My brother is having Lockridge homes build his home. I go over there at different times of the day and week. Noone is ever working. Broken window. The electrical panel..."
- "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "...Found a trident gum wrapper cooked into and sticking out of a "L'oven Fresh" Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel...distributed by ALDI corporation. A complaint was sent to the Aldi corp stating..."
- "Ok so I got my fenders and my fender flares back this evening(only took them 7 hours to do 4 base coats and then 4 clear coats on these bad..."
- "...My hair started falling out and now what hair is left is baby fine and too sparse to cover my bald spots..."