Lockridge Homes - Bad custmore service and Horrible quality builders and supplies
Building a house in SC.This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not to code, the inspector failed it. They started building the foundation and had to cut a layer of block off because it was too high. They have taken many shortcuts in the way they do things.
They hire the cheapest people they can find and half the time do not pay them anyway. We have a builder threatening to put a lean on our house for non- payment, because Lockridge refuses to pay them. They put cabinets up before painting and got pain on the cabinets, they never dusted after sanding and painted over the dust. There was a broken truss in the support for the roof and they nailed it together as a fix.
They laid linoleum and did not go into the closets, they left the closets bare sub flooring. They pieced the carpet together instead of laying one roll. There is paint and dust and compound all over the carpet because they laid that down before painting and sanding. Holes in the walls that they drilled because they were looking for wires.
Gaps in all the doors. The roof was not done correctly, we had to force them to replace the roof. They did not flash it, and inspector had to make them put flashing up. They come and look at all their mistakes and look at you and basically say sorry it is what it is.
Workers were drinking on the job and Lockridge/Keystone did nothing about it. These people should be ashamed of themselves for treating people this way. These people are nothing but SCAMMERS!! I can go on and on.
Bottom line is Please save yourself the aggravation and DO NOT USE KEYSTONE/LOCKRIDGE HOMES.I have included some pictures of the roof and flooding inside the house and the uneven flooring that was supposed to be fixed and never was.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Building Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "...Found a trident gum wrapper cooked into and sticking out of a "L'oven Fresh" Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel...distributed by ALDI corporation. A complaint was sent to the Aldi corp stating..."
- "@ 7/24/16- ordered a mug & iphone case with a cat design. Received tracking number promptly. 8/4/16- received package- only mug, no iphone case. 8/4/16- called customer service- spoke to Kate. She stated..."
- "Less the 3 years ago we bought a beautiful home built by DR Horton, to find that our beautiful home was just a start of a hellish nightmare. It first..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."