117 Hampton Lake Dr, Rolesville, NC 27571, USA
1.9
Turnaround Time

One poster on this site points out that these sites never investigate.Well….

Duh…..This isn’t an investigative site! It is called Pissed Consumer, a site for consumers to warn other potential consumers of companies which did not live up to the consumer’s expectations. If you are planning to do business with one of these companies, it is up to you to do your own investigation. Seeing as to how you are visiting this site, I assume you are doing exactly that.

Maybe you are here checking reviews for Lockridge Homes. If that is the case make sure you read my review of Lockridge Homes. It is titled “My Lockridge Home “. It will be a few posts below this one.

Click on the pictures and see the quality I received from this company. My home is open to any potential Lockridge Home buyer that wishes to see the craftmanship I received from Lockridge Homes. If I could have visited a home built by Lockridge and the quality was like the quality I received with my home, I would have run away from Lockridge Homes as fast as I could. You must wait ten to eleven months to make a claim on their one year warranty.

After they come for repairs and the repairs are not done correctly, you have passed twelve months. When you call for them to come back and correctly repair the problem they say the warranty is past one year and there is nothing they can do. If you are seriously considering building with Lockridge Homes come see my home before you make a down payment. You may save yourself a lot of trouble and heartache.

Do your own investigation. Call me at 336-599-3930 and we will set a day and time for you to see for yourself what a Lockridge Home is really like.

I definitely would not recommend building with Lockridge Homes.336-599-3930…..Feel free to call and investigate.

Review about: Lockridge Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Correct poor craftmanship..

Had an Experience with Lockridge Homes?

Comments

Thanks for posting these.

Roxboro, North Carolina, United States #1355648

Added a video to highlight Lockridge Homes quality.

Roxboro, North Carolina, United States #1348403

Added picture of crack that they have repaired four times.As you can see the crack has not been repaired, only patched.

They call putting putty on the crack and sanding it down a repair. Guess they have never heard of finding the root cause of a problem.

I guess if they were in the tire repair business and you had a flat tire they would put air in the tire and tell you it is repaired, ignoring the nail in the tire.For more details be sure to read my original post My Lockridge Home.

Roxboro, North Carolina, United States #1331573

Pictures will be added in a few days.