1.2K views

lockridge home builders told us we were pre approved for a home over a year ago.we gave them 2500.00 down payment..we hv been strung along byi their representative., sam sanderson.

had many meetingsw with him and quite a few emails assuring that our home would be built..all of a sudden his attitude towards us changed from being very kind to not so kind when we spoke with him to find our when our home would be built after waiting about a year ..

we asked for money back and was told "it has been spent"..lost money

Had an Experience with Lockridge Homes?

Comments

Sorry to hear you lost 2500, but if you read the other reviews, you can see it probably would have been a lot worse if they had proceeded with construction. And isn't it interesting how lockridge has gone in and anonymously commented on every post! Thanks for sharing, I have a friend who is thinking about using them, I'm going to be sure to tell her to check out the reviews first

So you are trying to say your $2500 deposit was more important than the profit they could make off building your home? That is laughable.

I signed up for a 3-day trial period for $2.97 and was charged for a month at $39.99 I'm NOT HAPPY I asked for my acct. to be credited still waiting for response.