The builder for the Charlotte NC area Sux.Does not care if WORK is done or done right.
Never responds or answers phone or returns calls. DO NOT GET THIS COMPANY OR MAN TO BUILD YOUR HOME. CHEAP QUALITY AND *** WORK. THEY MAY WORK 1 HOUR A WEEK ON 1 ITEM THEN IT IS MESSED UP.
TAKING HIS SWEET SORRY TIME! Paint all over cabinets. Sheetrock tape seperating from ceiling seams. Electric panel box on the main wall in between living and dining room.
Windows not caulked.
Porch railing loose.Do not go with lockridge Homes.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."
- "The commercial that they advertise is fake you are not 100% guaranteed credit approval and they don't even talk about the $199 down. Like so many of those Pay Here..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."