Update added by user Sep 07, 2016
I added two pictures today.One shows a crack that Lockridge was willing to repair.
The second picture is of the crack after being repaired for the second time. Enlarge the picture and you will see the very poor repair work. They call filling a crack with putty "repairing". As you can see this is a very large crack.
They didn't look for the cause of the crack, just filled it in with putty. When it cracked a second time they filled it with putty again. Enlarge the picture of the repair and you will see the quality of their work. I have been told this is probably a foundation issue.
If my review has helped you decide whether or not to build with Lockridge Homes, please click on the “was this review helpful” box below.
As always, you are welcome to come tour my home and see the quality for yourself.Call 336-599-3930 to set up a date and time.
Update added by user Aug 26, 2016
If you visit the model home in Rolesville be sure to ask for a copy of their ABS Warranty. It must be a joke book, because their warranty is a joke. I will also post more pictures when I get time.
Update added by user Aug 10, 2016
Well, I have given up on Lockridge Homes correcting the problems in my house.The only thing left for me to do is to let my home serve as a model home for potential Lockridge customers.
I think potential customers should see Lockridge quality for themselves.
I will correct the problems myself after a year of being a model home. So, if you are thinking of building with Lockridge Homes, come tour my house first. See for yourself what you will receive.
Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see a Lockridge built home.Once you see my house you can make an informed decision.
Update added by user Aug 06, 2016
Today I addded two pictures of the hand rail they installed.I couldn't believe they mixed unpainted wood in with the white vinyl rails.
Look at the piece of wood they used. Did they find it in the scrap pile?
Maybe this is a Lockridge Homes exclusive.Call me at 336-599-3930 to talk about Lockridge quality or to set up a time when you can tour my home and see the quality for yourself.
Update added by user Jul 28, 2016
The bricks show two different colors of mortar.Lockridge claims this is color variation and is normal, and not covered by warranty.
Probably normal for Lockridge. I say it is piss poor quality and two different colors of mortar.
The nail pop with the blue tag shows a nail pop Lockridge says is warranted since it has popped through.
The yellow tag shows a nail pop that Lockridge says is acceptable.I have many of those.Wonder how long before it pops through.
Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2016
If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first.Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see the poor quality you will receive.
I live in the 27574 zip code area. It is too late for me, but maybe not for you. We have nail pops all over the ceiling in almost every room. They are visible, but have not popped through.
Lockridge claims they can't fix them because they haven't popped through. There are cracks everywhere that Lockridge says is not their responsibility.
If you want a house that has comparable quality to a doublewide, you will love my house.Feel free to call.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Layout of the house plans
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."