Update added by user Sep 07
I added two pictures today.One shows a crack that Lockridge was willing to repair.
The second picture is of the crack after being repaired for the second time. Enlarge the picture and you will see the very poor repair work. They call filling a crack with putty "repairing". As you can see this is a very large crack.
They didn't look for the cause of the crack, just filled it in with putty. When it cracked a second time they filled it with putty again. Enlarge the picture of the repair and you will see the quality of their work. I have been told this is probably a foundation issue.
If my review has helped you decide whether or not to build with Lockridge Homes, please click on the “was this review helpful” box below.
As always, you are welcome to come tour my home and see the quality for yourself.Call 336-599-3930 to set up a date and time.
Update added by user Aug 26
If you visit the model home in Rolesville be sure to ask for a copy of their ABS Warranty. It must be a joke book, because their warranty is a joke. I will also post more pictures when I get time.
Update added by user Aug 10
Well, I have given up on Lockridge Homes correcting the problems in my house.The only thing left for me to do is to let my home serve as a model home for potential Lockridge customers.
I think potential customers should see Lockridge quality for themselves.
I will correct the problems myself after a year of being a model home. So, if you are thinking of building with Lockridge Homes, come tour my house first. See for yourself what you will receive.
Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see a Lockridge built home.Once you see my house you can make an informed decision.
Update added by user Aug 06
Today I addded two pictures of the hand rail they installed.I couldn't believe they mixed unpainted wood in with the white vinyl rails.
Look at the piece of wood they used. Did they find it in the scrap pile?
Maybe this is a Lockridge Homes exclusive.Call me at 336-599-3930 to talk about Lockridge quality or to set up a time when you can tour my home and see the quality for yourself.
Update added by user Jul 28
The bricks show two different colors of mortar.Lockridge claims this is color variation and is normal, and not covered by warranty.
Probably normal for Lockridge. I say it is piss poor quality and two different colors of mortar.
The nail pop with the blue tag shows a nail pop Lockridge says is warranted since it has popped through.
The yellow tag shows a nail pop that Lockridge says is acceptable.I have many of those.Wonder how long before it pops through.
Original review posted by user Jul 18
If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first.Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see the poor quality you will receive.
I live in the 27574 zip code area. It is too late for me, but maybe not for you. We have nail pops all over the ceiling in almost every room. They are visible, but have not popped through.
Lockridge claims they can't fix them because they haven't popped through. There are cracks everywhere that Lockridge says is not their responsibility.
If you want a house that has comparable quality to a doublewide, you will love my house.Feel free to call.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Layout of the house plans
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."