Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home

2 of 21 Lockridge Homes reviews

Update added by user Sep 07

I added two pictures today.One shows a crack that Lockridge was willing to repair.

The second picture is of the crack after being repaired for the second time. Enlarge the picture and you will see the very poor repair work. They call filling a crack with putty "repairing". As you can see this is a very large crack.

They didn't look for the cause of the crack, just filled it in with putty. When it cracked a second time they filled it with putty again. Enlarge the picture of the repair and you will see the quality of their work. I have been told this is probably a foundation issue.

If my review has helped you decide whether or not to build with Lockridge Homes, please click on the “was this review helpful” box below.

As always, you are welcome to come tour my home and see the quality for yourself.Call 336-599-3930 to set up a date and time.

Update added by user Aug 26

If you visit the model home in Rolesville be sure to ask for a copy of their ABS Warranty. It must be a joke book, because their warranty is a joke. I will also post more pictures when I get time.

Update added by user Aug 10

Well, I have given up on Lockridge Homes correcting the problems in my house.The only thing left for me to do is to let my home serve as a model home for potential Lockridge customers.

I think potential customers should see Lockridge quality for themselves.

I will correct the problems myself after a year of being a model home. So, if you are thinking of building with Lockridge Homes, come tour my house first. See for yourself what you will receive.

Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see a Lockridge built home.Once you see my house you can make an informed decision.

Update added by user Aug 06

Today I addded two pictures of the hand rail they installed.I couldn't believe they mixed unpainted wood in with the white vinyl rails.

Look at the piece of wood they used. Did they find it in the scrap pile?

Maybe this is a Lockridge Homes exclusive.Call me at 336-599-3930 to talk about Lockridge quality or to set up a time when you can tour my home and see the quality for yourself.

Update added by user Jul 28

The bricks show two different colors of mortar.Lockridge claims this is color variation and is normal, and not covered by warranty.

Probably normal for Lockridge. I say it is piss poor quality and two different colors of mortar.

The nail pop with the blue tag shows a nail pop Lockridge says is warranted since it has popped through.

The yellow tag shows a nail pop that Lockridge says is acceptable.I have many of those.Wonder how long before it pops through.

Original review posted by user Jul 18

If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first.Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see the poor quality you will receive.

I live in the 27574 zip code area. It is too late for me, but maybe not for you. We have nail pops all over the ceiling in almost every room. They are visible, but have not popped through.

Lockridge claims they can't fix them because they haven't popped through. There are cracks everywhere that Lockridge says is not their responsibility.

If you want a house that has comparable quality to a doublewide, you will love my house.Feel free to call.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Layout of the house plans
  • What I disliked
    • Craftmanship

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Berkley
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #884714 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lockridge Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 21 Lockridge Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01 #1248670 San Jose, California, United States

We are having similar issues. We have filed a complaint with the NC Licensing Board of General Contractors. Please do the same. This is the only way we can stop this from happening to someone else. Otherwise they just rename the company and continue screwing people!

0 0 Reply

Aug 07 #1195805 Yonkers, New York, United States

The Charlotte Nc builder for this company needs to be fired!. My brothers home is un freaking real. Bad work taking too long to build. Poor work. Noone is ever there working and I go several times a wk at different days and times. It is un real. I believe you. I would love to see the so called builder just one time. I would let him know a thing or 2.

2 0 Reply

Nov 30 #1248214 Mebane, North Carolina, United States

Can someone contact me?
919-740-5118. We are going through a nightmare ourselves and need to speak to others

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.