Update added by user Sep 07
I added two pictures today.One shows a crack that Lockridge was willing to repair.
The second picture is of the crack after being repaired for the second time. Enlarge the picture and you will see the very poor repair work. They call filling a crack with putty "repairing". As you can see this is a very large crack.
They didn't look for the cause of the crack, just filled it in with putty. When it cracked a second time they filled it with putty again. Enlarge the picture of the repair and you will see the quality of their work. I have been told this is probably a foundation issue.
If my review has helped you decide whether or not to build with Lockridge Homes, please click on the “was this review helpful” box below.
As always, you are welcome to come tour my home and see the quality for yourself.Call 336-599-3930 to set up a date and time.
Update added by user Aug 26
If you visit the model home in Rolesville be sure to ask for a copy of their ABS Warranty. It must be a joke book, because their warranty is a joke. I will also post more pictures when I get time.
Update added by user Aug 10
Well, I have given up on Lockridge Homes correcting the problems in my house.The only thing left for me to do is to let my home serve as a model home for potential Lockridge customers.
I think potential customers should see Lockridge quality for themselves.
I will correct the problems myself after a year of being a model home. So, if you are thinking of building with Lockridge Homes, come tour my house first. See for yourself what you will receive.
Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see a Lockridge built home.Once you see my house you can make an informed decision.
Update added by user Aug 06
Today I addded two pictures of the hand rail they installed.I couldn't believe they mixed unpainted wood in with the white vinyl rails.
Look at the piece of wood they used. Did they find it in the scrap pile?
Maybe this is a Lockridge Homes exclusive.Call me at 336-599-3930 to talk about Lockridge quality or to set up a time when you can tour my home and see the quality for yourself.
Update added by user Jul 28
The bricks show two different colors of mortar.Lockridge claims this is color variation and is normal, and not covered by warranty.
Probably normal for Lockridge. I say it is piss poor quality and two different colors of mortar.
The nail pop with the blue tag shows a nail pop Lockridge says is warranted since it has popped through.
The yellow tag shows a nail pop that Lockridge says is acceptable.I have many of those.Wonder how long before it pops through.
Original review posted by user Jul 18
If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first.Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see the poor quality you will receive.
I live in the 27574 zip code area. It is too late for me, but maybe not for you. We have nail pops all over the ceiling in almost every room. They are visible, but have not popped through.
Lockridge claims they can't fix them because they haven't popped through. There are cracks everywhere that Lockridge says is not their responsibility.
If you want a house that has comparable quality to a doublewide, you will love my house.Feel free to call.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Layout of the house plans
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."