Lockridge Homes - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Yonkers, New York

3 of 21 Lockridge Homes reviews

My brother is having Lockridge homes build his home.I go over there at different times of the day and week.

Noone is ever working. Broken window. The electrical panel box is in the middle of the wall , main wall in livingroom/dining area. Right in the middle of the wall.

Wth. Why couldn't they put it in the laundry room?. Makes me sick to my stomach. It has taken almost 9 mnths to build a 1400 simple vinyl siding house.

Nothing fancy. What idiots. The builder never responds to him. He is moving from oyt of state and my mom and I check on the house.

What idiots.! I've lived in trailer homes and they have sense enough not to put a electrical panel boxon the main long living room wall between dining in an open floor plan. Would you or they be happy.?? This is his hard earned money.

Cutting corners.I can betyou this, before he signs any papers to finalize it I will go over it with a fine tooth comb.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 21 Lockridge Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01 #1248673 San Jose, California, United States

We are having similar issues. We have filed a complaint with the NC Licensing Board of General Contractors. Please do the same. This is the only way we can stop this from happening to someone else. Otherwise they just rename the company and continue screwing people!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lockridge Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lockridge Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×