Lockridge Homes - Worst Building experience!!!
I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the walls,the vanity not connected to wall..Everyday im discussed with the amount of money I will be paying over the next 30 years for the crappy craftsmanship I have.
Lockridge employees in the summerville location is very disrespectfuland not helpful at all. If you are planning to use these builders in the future please don't. They will give you the worst deal of life. Oh I forgot all my vents were installed backwards and we had to switch them around since the house was not cooling off...
PLEASE DON'T USE THIS BUILDER!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- problems with home
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Home Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..."
- "Very disappointed with the shirts I got from this company. Do not waste your money. i have emailed and received no answer. The sizes run very small. I am attaching..."
- "Bought this chicken from killian rd walmart in columbia sc, horrible service on top of Bloody uncooked chickenNever again and if we would have gotten sick i would have sued..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."