2.4K views
Featured Not resolved

I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the walls,the vanity not connected to wall..Everyday im discussed with the amount of money I will be paying over the next 30 years for the crappy craftsmanship I have.

Lockridge employees in the summerville location is very disrespectfuland not helpful at all. If you are planning to use these builders in the future please don't. They will give you the worst deal of life. Oh I forgot all my vents were installed backwards and we had to switch them around since the house was not cooling off...

PLEASE DON'T USE THIS BUILDER!!!

Review about: Lockridge Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: problems with home.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lockridge Homes?

Comments

Roxboro, North Carolina, United States #1240609

Yep, looks like a Lockridge home.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1230374

With 20 years of education and experience, I suggest reading the warranty or manual for your house.It will tell you the performance standards for your region and how your house should perform under normal circumstances.

Drywall cracks, nail pops, cracks at the counters, floor pops are normal settlement within the first year of a house being built. Most builders do a 1 time courtesy repair on most or all you mentioned towards the end of your 1 year warranty period. The house has to go through all of the seasons and humidity levels to settle and adjust on its new ground properly. The materials used which is wood, concrete, drywall, caulk and other natural products need to expand and contract with each season.

Just like a new car engine must be broken in properly.

Do not assume it is faulty construction without the knowledge first.Vents should be pointed towards the windows NOT in to the room for proper airflow and circulation.

Gary_Clayton
to Anonymous Roxboro, North Carolina, United States #1356186

Check out this video that highlights Lockridge Homes Quality.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1211838

Our well pipes are cracked.Can't bathe in the master bath.

The water is brown. Will have to pay thousands to get that fixed. The home is three years old and the air conditioner was not working properly. Luckily it was still under warranty.

Had to pay $400 for labor.We were told it was not put in properly.