Lockridge Homes - Worst Building experience!!!

I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the walls,the vanity not connected to wall..Everyday im discussed with the amount of money I will be paying over the next 30 years for the crappy craftsmanship I have.

Lockridge employees in the summerville location is very disrespectfuland not helpful at all. If you are planning to use these builders in the future please don't. They will give you the worst deal of life. Oh I forgot all my vents were installed backwards and we had to switch them around since the house was not cooling off...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
problems with home
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Home Construction
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #562220 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lockridge Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 13 Yes 13 4 No 4
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1230374 Mount Laurel, New Jersey

With 20 years of education and experience, I suggest reading the warranty or manual for your house. It will tell you the performance standards for your region and how your house should perform under normal circumstances. Drywall cracks, nail pops, cracks at the counters, floor pops are normal settlement within the first year of a house being built. Most builders do a 1 time courtesy repair on most or all you mentioned towards the end of your 1 year warranty period. The house has to go through all of the seasons and humidity levels to settle and adjust on its new ground properly. The materials used which is wood, concrete, drywall, caulk and other natural products need to expand and contract with each season. Just like a new car engine must be broken in properly. Do not assume it is faulty construction without the knowledge first. Vents should be pointed towards the windows NOT in to the room for proper airflow and circulation.

1 0 Reply

Sep 12 #1211838 Silver Spring, Maryland

Our well pipes are cracked. Can't bathe in the master bath. The water is brown. Will have to pay thousands to get that fixed. The home is three years old and the air conditioner was not working properly. Luckily it was still under warranty. Had to pay $400 for labor. We were told it was not put in properly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.